3/24/2010

Review of Fire Up Your Metabolism: 9 Proven Principles for Burning Fat and Losing Weight Forever (Paperback)

After ten years of struggling with weight loss I felt that my body and mind went through enough torment. I have used all of the approaches including - Atkins , Weight Watchers, The Zone Diet, LA Weight Loss, Jenny Craig, Trim Spa,and many of the so called "fad diets". Each and every time I was not only disapointed, but I was left extremely hungry. What does a starving person do?They eat and eat and eat. I was told to check out Fire Up Your Metabolism from a friend, and I decided to try to learn its disciplines.
Let me say that I am extremelly impressed by the Latakos twins thorough relation of increasing my metabolism to shed the weight that has been so hard to lose.This book is incredible and I feel that it has set me up to finally succeed. It explains the way the body works to fully capitalize on increasing the amount of calories I burn throughout the day.
I totally recommend this book to only people that are serious not only about losing weight, but to educate themselves so they can participate in a healthy lifestyle forever. This is the best twelve dollars I have spent in 2004.My appreciation and thanks go out to the authors.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Fire Up Your Metabolism: 9 Proven Principles for Burning Fat and Losing Weight Forever (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment