3/28/2010

Review of Reversing Diabetes: Reduce or Even Eliminate Your Dependence on Insulin or Oral Drugs (Paperback)

I was diagnosed with diabetes and was prescribed Glucophage starting at 500mg, then it went to 1000mg by the time I read the book the doctor wanted me to take 2000mg.Well, I read the book and let me tell you,my glucoselevel is totally normal today.My problem was high fat and protein dietwithout exercise.I picked up a recum bike started exercising and alsostarted a diet of high fiber and low fat as recommended in the book. Amonth later my fasting glucose levels where consistently below the 126considered to be normal.The scientific evidence presented and "theback pains I was suffering with the Glucophage" convinced me to make alifestyle change.I am now medicine free and pain free.I find that Ihave more energy than the people around me.I lead a more active,enjoyable life thanks to this book.I strongly recommended this book forany person who has been recently diagnosed with non-insulin dependent type2 diabetes.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Reversing Diabetes: Reduce or Even Eliminate Your Dependence on Insulin or Oral Drugs (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment