3/25/2010

Review of The Ultimate Workout Log: An Exercise Diary for Everyone (Spiral-bound)

I just joined a gym and I'm really out of shape.This book really answered a lot of my questions about beginning an exercise program.It has a log where I can record the cardio exercises I did and the strengthtraining (including weight lifted, sets and reps).There is also a placefor nutrition notes.The layout is very straight forward and will allow meto track my progress over six months.On Mondays, I write my personalgoals for the week and on Sunday, I write a weekly wrap-up, which reallyholds me accountable for those goals.This book really helps me to keeptrack of my progress in a concrete way.I highly recommend it.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Ultimate Workout Log: An Exercise Diary for Everyone (Spiral-bound)

No comments:

Post a Comment