5/23/2010

Review of The Graying of America: An Encyclopedia of Aging, Health, Mind, and Behavior (2d ed.) (Hardcover)

Thoughfully written, interesting from cover to cover and painstakingly comprehensive - there isn't much more you could ask from a reference book, particularly if you're not an expert on the subject.I really enjoyed reading The Graying of America, and found it much more interesting (and less dry) than I expected.As a gerentology novice who works as a volunteer with hospice patients, I wanted something that would show me many facets of living with aging, rather than my usual reading on coming to terms with dying.This book fit the bill to a "T", and I would imagine it would have a place on the bookshelf of anyone interested in aging well and understanding the life of the elderly.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Graying of America: An Encyclopedia of Aging, Health, Mind, and Behavior (2d ed.) (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment