12/04/2009

Review of Betty Crocker's Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cooking Today (Hardcover)

My husband and I have both recently been diagnosed with high cholesterol and could both lose some weight.I purchased this cookbook from Amazon.com and have been trying each of the recipes.I have been very highly surprised, thinking that if it was low-fat or low-cholesterol, I would have to saccrifice taste in my cooking.Not so.This cookbook offers wonderfully, easy recipes which are so delicious.It offers nutrition info on each recipe, as well as the time it will take to cook the meal (most under 30 minutes).Every recipe we've tried (and we're going to try them all) has been great.My husband doesn't even notice that it's healthy!The recipes are also very simple to make.I go through the book and make my shopping list from the ingredients of the recipes I want to put on my menu for the week.Some of our favorites have been:The Cajun Mustard Pork Chops, Hearty Beef and Veggies, and Lemon Dill Shrimp.You'll be happy if you get this recipe book.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Betty Crocker's Low-Fat, Low-Cholesterol Cooking Today (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment