12/30/2009

Review of The DASH Diet for Hypertension (Mass Market Paperback)

Having battled high blood pressure for years, I started reading books about my problem in an effort to do what my doctors hadn't been able to accomplish - control my blood pressure without drugs.I picked up two books, the DASH Diet by Thomas Moore and NO More Heart Disease by Lou Ignarro.I found the dietary recommendations were similar in both books, which made me feel more comfortable.The simple nutritional recommendations made by both Dr. Moore and Dr. Ignarro were easy to add to my daily regimen.What I can tell you is that with the help of these two books I have been able to bring my blood pressure down into almost the "normal" range for the first time in years - without any drugs!



Click Here to see more reviews about: The DASH Diet for Hypertension (Mass Market Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment