12/05/2009

Review of 100-Calorie Snack Cookbook (Paperback)

OMG I love this book - Since I gave birth to twins last year I have been trying to take off the last 10 pounds (who isn't?) and find it so hard as I love to snack and I have a sweet tooth.I just got my copy of Sally's 100 Calorie Snack Cookbook and am enjoying snacks and MEALS and don't feel guilty! and I might add that my husband is loving my cooking all over again and he doesn't even notice the "low cal" cooking.Of course he's already lost 2 pounds!The Cilantro Gazpacho is a great lunch for our warming weather and who can resist the spiced popcorn with a movie? And ah....who can resist the chocolate truffles?Get this book and test it out for yourself. You won't be sorry and you'll eat like a king and look like a queen!



Click Here to see more reviews about: 100-Calorie Snack Cookbook (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment