2/25/2010

Review of Fight Fat After Forty: The Revolutionary Three-Pronged Approach That Will Break Your Stress-Fat Cycle and Make You Healthy, Fit, and Trim for Life (Paperback)

It took me years of failed dieting and finally two years of therapy to discover that the root of my weight trouble was caused by low self-esteem which led to excessive spending.I wish I had read this book years agoalong with the other book mentioned, "SIMPLE MONEY SOLUTIONS," byNancy Lloyd.Each book has shown me unique ways to control the"excesses" in my life and slim down my debt and my waistline.Myblood pressure has also dropped (without the use of medication) because Ino longer feel stressed all the time and I am finally HAPPY!



Click Here to see more reviews about: Fight Fat After Forty: The Revolutionary Three-Pronged Approach That Will Break Your Stress-Fat Cycle and Make You Healthy, Fit, and Trim for Life (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment