2/18/2010

Review of Healthy 1-2-3: The Ultimate Three-Ingredient Cookbook, Fat-Free, Low Fat, Low Calorie (Hardcover)

I bought this book because I hate shopping from long lists of ingredients.Some of the ingedients may be hard to find at a regular grocery store(ie tandoori paste or certain fresh herbs).I made the roasted onions with carrot puree, which was delicious.Although the ingredients are few, the preparation may be extensive.This is not a "quick and easy" cookbook.I liked the menu suggestions, complete with fat and caloric information.It would've been nice to have the nutritional information on the same page as the recipes instead of near the index, but that's a minor point.I know I'm going to use this cookbook a lot.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Healthy 1-2-3: The Ultimate Three-Ingredient Cookbook, Fat-Free, Low Fat, Low Calorie (Hardcover)

No comments:

Post a Comment