2/20/2010

Review of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Weight Loss (Paperback)

I have been doing Weight Watchers off and on for about three years.I have gained and lost the same 10 pounds, and I have gotten nowhere near my "goal weight".Why not?No one mentioned the common sense guidelines that I got from this book in the first five minutes of reading it:eat according to your appetite and eat balanced meals that satify (rather than stuff) you.FINALLY!Very very great information about nutrition (with no hocus-pocus studies or extreme recommendations) and about how each meal should be balanced for maximum satisfaction and metabolism, and how to increase your physical activity (moderately) to support your weight loss.After only a few days I feel, for the first time in my life, a) satisfied after every meal, b) the excess weight coming off (already!), and c) completely confident that I can meet my goal weight without completely disrupting my life or suffering at the hands of the dreaded "WW points".I can do this for the rest of my life.Buy this book!



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Weight Loss (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment