2/17/2010

Review of Your Hidden Food Allergies Are Making You Fat (Paperback)

I have been having mysterious health problems for over 3 years.My symptoms included debilitating fatigue, low body temperature, the inability to concentrate, brain fog, heart palpatations, cluster headaches, mood swings, and unexplained weight gain. I even gained weight while dieting. To make an incredibly long story short, this book changed my life.Byreading this book, I discovered my problems were due to IgG food allergies. I was so grateful to find that I wasn't alone and that there was a namefor my condition.With further testing by ALCAT Labs, I avoided the foodsI had intolerances to.In a short time I began feeling better and theweight began to drop off.Since then I have taken this a step further andhave had NAET treatments,,, and have permanently eliminated myfood sensitivities.I recommend this book to anyone with the inability tolose weight, abdominal bloating, and any unexplained illness.The smallcost is certainly worth the chance that this book will do for you what ithas for me.In my case this knowledge was the beginning of a second chanceat life.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Your Hidden Food Allergies Are Making You Fat (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment