1/28/2010

Review of The Yeast Syndrome: How to Help Your Doctor Identify & Treat the Real Cause of Your Yeast-Related Illness (Mass Market Paperback)

I am a health professional and in 1995 at the age of 39 I found myself on 9 prescription medications and my health was quickly failing. I had a severe sleep disorder, tender spots, terrible arthralgia, reflux disease, colitis, neuropathy, dizziness, and fibromyalgia syndrome. My sister-in-law suggested that I had yeast syndrome. Of course being a by the book RN I blew her off. One day in a book store I happened to spot this book and leafed through it. I started crying right there because my doctors couldn't help me anymore but here was my help. This book saved my life. When I went to the health food store for help with the herbals the owner found it hard to believe that I could still work and raise a family in my condition. My husband, co-workers and doctor couldn't believe the difference in just a few weeks of starting the program. My doctor asked me what happened and recommended the book to other patients. It was not a fast process but I am fully recovered and sleep like a baby when the kids let me. I no longer feel like my body is 50 years older than I am.I have told countless people about this book and am very grateful it is being reprinted as I loaned mine out and it was never returned. This book is much more detailed than The Yeast Connection and was much more helpful to me. Thank you Dr. Trowbridge for saving my life.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Yeast Syndrome: How to Help Your Doctor Identify & Treat the Real Cause of Your Yeast-Related Illness (Mass Market Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment