1/21/2010

Review of The Orgasmic Diet: A Revolutionary Plan to Lift Your Libido and Bring You to Orgasm (Paperback)

I have a very low sex drive normally, and my husband is just the opposite. It bothered me a lot that I never wanted sex and he always did so I decided to try this diet to increase my libido.

I've only been on it for about two weeks. I got some high quality fish oil from GNC that was lemon flavored so although I do get the occasional "fishy burp" it mostly tastes like lemon. I've been following the diet pretty diligently. The changes required were pretty small so it was an easy adjustment. The fish oil made me feel more energized and alert but my libido was mostly unchanged. Then a few days ago it was almost like someone flipped a switch. I really wanted some alone time with my husband.

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking to improve their sex life.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Orgasmic Diet: A Revolutionary Plan to Lift Your Libido and Bring You to Orgasm (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment