1/04/2010

Review of The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen (Paperback)

Okay, I admit it, I think a day without cheese is a waste of time.That said, I have to confess I'm really impressed with this book and its wealth of vegan recipes which literally made my mouth water as I read through them.The range of cuisines is quite good, and while there are a lot of ingredients and techniques in common, the variety here is quite wonderful.The recipes are clear and concise, and nothing seems outrageously difficult or time-consuming.These are recipes you'll use.The only reason I didn't give this book five stars is because I really do like a few illustrations.It's nice occasionally to know what a dish is supposed to look like.Even if you're a meat-eater, give this one a shot; at the very least you'll find a raft of side dishes guaranteed to enhance any meal.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment