11/14/2009

Review of The Carbohydrate Addict's Healthy Heart Program: Break Your Carbo-Insulin Connection to Heart Disease (Mass Market Paperback)

This book was an answer to prayer for me.I think it is just excellent and very understandable for the average person.However, I suggest you read it and reread it several times before trying the program. There aremany ideas in the book that are hard to remember the first time through. Ifyou don't fully understand it, you might make some mistakes and then tendto think it doesn't work.For instance, I missed the part about not usingtuna in broth and it really set off cravings. I was tempted to blame thediet. When I discontinued the tuna, it was the difference of day and night. It is a book where you find some new tidbit every time you reread it. Itis working well for me and I have lost 12 pounds in two weeks. I am lookingto find or form a support group here in town for more ideas and recipies.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Carbohydrate Addict's Healthy Heart Program: Break Your Carbo-Insulin Connection to Heart Disease (Mass Market Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment