4/21/2010

Review of The Anti-Aging Solution: 5 Simple Steps to Looking and Feeling Young (Paperback)

Finally---an anti-ageing book that really gets down to basics. The Anti-Ageing Solutionexplains what and why things are happening to us as we age. It is not just another "try this book" but a clear roadmap of the ageing process and how we can repair our own roads, as well as resources to to make the repairs. There are a lot of books out there on this subject and believe me I own quite a few. "5 simple steps" is what this book proclaims. I have put these five steps into play in my life and have simplified everything.My health has improved.An added bonus- my weight has dropped yet I no longer diet. It has allowed me to take a fresh look at "old age" and realize age is just a number. It is the quality of life that counts. At 58 I feel like a kid again. I am glad I had the good fortune to discover The Anti-Ageing Solution.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Anti-Aging Solution: 5 Simple Steps to Looking and Feeling Young (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment