4/24/2010

Review of Triathlete Magazine's Complete Triathlon Book: The Training, Diet, Health, Equipment, and Safety Tips You Need to Do Your Best (Paperback)

I am a beginner triathlete and I really thought this book covered the basics and then some.I am a marathoner so I didn't really go over the running section but the bike and swim sections were great for learning basics and getting some drill and cycling advice.
However, the one obvious thing missing in this book for me was training schedules.Not one in the whole book!That is really what I was looking for as a beginner because I didn't quite know how to structure my workouts on a daily basis.I did findquite a few training schedules on the internet though, and I recently bought a book with training schedules in it, so it wasn't a big deal.I found this book to be very complete in all other aspects of the triathlon so far.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Triathlete Magazine's Complete Triathlon Book: The Training, Diet, Health, Equipment, and Safety Tips You Need to Do Your Best (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment